Programme under DBT-PG Teaching Scheme: MSc Biotechnology
Applications are invited from the GAT-B qualified candidates to apply for the MSc Biotechnology Programme under the DBT-PG Teaching Scheme.
No. of seats under the DBT-supported MSc Biotechnology Programme: 10
Pass in the Bachelor Degree (with at least 55% marks) in any branch of life sciences (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Agricultural Sciences) or equivalent from any recognized University of National and International repute. Students with Bachelor Degree in B.Tech., Biotechnology, Agriculture / MBBS or the equivalent, are also eligible.
1. Following declaration of results of Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021, candidates will download GAT-B 2021 rank card/ score card from the link provided on the website of National Testing Agency (NTA)For Details, National Testing Agency (NTA)
2. RCB has displayed details of participating universities/institutions, DBT supported PG Programmes, intake and respective eligibility criteria of Universities/Institutions.For Details, RCB
3. For detailed information regarding admissions at participating universities/institutions, eligibility criteria and other requirements, candidates may visit the website of the respective universities/institutions they wish to apply.
4. Eligible candidates shall fill the application form of individual universities/institutions as per institutional guidelines.
5. Following display of admissions list by participating universities/institutions, candidates may contact respective DBT PG Program Coordinator regarding admissions related formalities and queries.
6. GAT-B 2021 Score and Rank Card is valid for admissions in academic session 2021-22 only. Issuance of GAT-B 2021 rank card/ score card does not guarantee admissions to DBT supported Post Graduate Programmes at participating universities/institutions. Confirmation of admission to DBT supported Post Graduate Programmes in Biotechnology/allied areas, in academic session 2021- 23, is subject to fulfillment of requisite eligibility criteria of respective participating universities/institutions. Department of Biotechnology (DBT), GoI and Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) do not play any role and responsibility in the admission and selection processof universities / institutions, following declaration of merit list of GAT-B 2021.
There will be a separate merit list of qualified students for various categories of students as per the govt. of India norms.To apply, click here
© 2020 Copyright National College, Trichy
Designed & Developed By : RM Soft System